We have some friends from church who have a 2.5 year old son and a 8 month old daughter. They are a lot of fun to hang out with! They invited Liam and me over to bake and decorate gingerbread men. Katie (the mom) and I had a great time (along with another friend from church, Krista) experimenting with the recipe and figuring out how to actually make cookie dough that was the right consistency for cookie cutters. Plus we got to talk, which was the best part. The kids did a great job of cutting out the cookies- Liam knew just what to do even though he's never used cookie cutters before! We had so much fun that I got Liam a little apron for Christmas- I hope that we will make many more cookies together!
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Christmas cookies
We have some friends from church who have a 2.5 year old son and a 8 month old daughter. They are a lot of fun to hang out with! They invited Liam and me over to bake and decorate gingerbread men. Katie (the mom) and I had a great time (along with another friend from church, Krista) experimenting with the recipe and figuring out how to actually make cookie dough that was the right consistency for cookie cutters. Plus we got to talk, which was the best part. The kids did a great job of cutting out the cookies- Liam knew just what to do even though he's never used cookie cutters before! We had so much fun that I got Liam a little apron for Christmas- I hope that we will make many more cookies together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment