Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt



Liam's first Easter Egg hunt was more fun than I thought. Even though he only "found" 2 eggs, it was so cute to see him pick them up and put it in his basket. Actually he kept dropping those eggs and "finding" them again, so he probably thinks that he had at least 10 eggs! He did not eat any of the candy- I didn't offer it to him, but he was not at all curious about the chocolate inside his precious plastic eggs. He loved that the eggs were like little cups when opened up, I think that his favorite things in the world are his cups. (I will have to do another post soon of Liam's other favorite things these days)

We don't have a camera, so we had to get some friends from church to take pictures and send them to us. I hope we can get a camera soon so that I can blog more often...it's just not as fun without pictures.

Here are the pictures!




1 comment:

Laura said...

Dear Becca,
Will you please post some new pictures?
lovelaura