Sunday, October 12, 2008

He moves!




Liam's eighth month has been quite eventful...he has started crawling, pulling up, cruising on furniture, and he has gotten two teeth! Within just a couple of weeks, almost every milestone that I have been anticipating has occured. It's so exciting, and a little bit sad that my baby is turning into a little boy! I have noticed that his first six months seemed to last forever, but the second half of his first year is flying by. Another interesting thing is that we moved to Savannah just at the time that he started changing so much and so it seems like my "Johnson City Liam" is a different kid from the new "Savannah Liam".

Anyway, enough of the sentimental mom thing. We have lots of things going on these days...Nathan is started a new job at Home Depot which will be a good change of pace. His schedule is going to be great, and we are hoping the work will be much more fun than Barnes & Noble.

Here are some pictures of the babe...

3 comments:

Aimee Miller said...

I totally understand time flying by! My Ohio Sophie is completely different than my Tennessee Sophie! It must be something about a new environment that gets them going on new things. Liam looks great!!

It was great to talk with you the other day! Hopefully we can catch up more soon!

Love and miss you!
Aimee

Taylor's said...

Gosh he's just so cute!! That's how I felt about Hannah. She was a TN Hannah, then an AZ Hannah, and now the CA Hannah. They change so quickly. I like my CA Hannah best :)

Love and miss you guys!

RJ Powell said...

When you say 'babe', are you refering to Liam or yourself? hahaha!